ElectroFest 2007 (Electronics Techical)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 30, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 31, 2007|
|Registration Date: Mar 15, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 01, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 15, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 15, 2007|
ElectroFest is community driven event, and will be the first ever paper presentation contest to be conducted online in India. You can participate by submitting paper, or you can volunteer, or you can donate !
Call for Papers
Technical papers are solicited in all areas consistent with the fields stated below. Topics may range from basic research to advanced analysis/technologies. The papers may include theoretical, experimental, and/or numerical approaches representing original work.
The subject areas for technical papers are categorized broadly as:
* Digital Signal Processing
* VLSI Design
* Embedded Systems
* Robotics & AI
* Students (B.Tech/M.Tech) and Professionals (Engineers, Researchers, and Hobbyists) can participate.
* Utmost 3 participants per team.
* A copy of the paper (PDF format) along with an abstract of not more than 200 words to be submitted before March 15th, 2007.
* Paper not to exceed 20 single-sided A4 sheets, Times New Roman font size 14, in double columns.
* 10 papers will be selected in each category for presentation.
* Selected authors will be informed to submit a 20 min presentation, in Powerpoint with recorded narrations.
* A 10 min. question session (@ Electros.in chatrooms) will be scheduled for the selected authors.
* No registration fee i.e of Rs. 0/- per team, Donations are welcome.
* Prizes worth Rs. 20,000/- for each category, depends on Sponsors. (1st Rs. 10,000/-, 2nd Rs .6,000/-, 3rd Rs. 4000/-)
* Certificates and Official Electros T-shirts for the Top3 in each category.
Paper submission- 15th March 2007
Selected papers-20th March 2007
Presentation-31st March 2007