Shared Services Exchange 2007
Venue: Château Élan Winery & Resort
|Event Date/Time: Jun 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2007|
|Registration Date: Apr 12, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 18, 2007|
This exclusive, invitation-only event has been created for heads of shared services charged with leading the strategic direction and growth of their centralized business.
Event highlights include:
• AT&T and Safeway on choosing the appropriate business model to balance cost reductions with control
• General Electric on reevaluating sourcing initiatives to realign with strategic goals
• Intel Corporation on offshore captives
• Disney on improving metrics to improve performance
• Wal-Mart and Bayer on increasing service offerings for optimal return
What are the country’s leading shared services executives putting at the top of their agenda now? How should you be prioritizing your process improvements to further enhance the cost savings of centralization? What are the process improvement investment priorities you should be making over the next 6-18 months?
Join the country’s leading minds in shared services on June 10-12, 2007 to find out.
A thought provoking experience which gives
insight into other SSC operations, their successes,learnings and areas needing more focus. Very valuable.
Royal & SunAlliance
Château Élan Winery and Resort, Braselton, GA
June 10-12, 2007