Global IP Exchange 2007
|Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 02, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jul 30, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 18, 2007|
partnerships and evaluate the latest strategies to maximize their returns on IP assets.
This exclusive invitation-only event has been created for Intellectual Property counsel charged with protecting, managing, and leveraging their corporate IP portfolio.
• Abbott, Eli Lilly, Red Hat, and Time Warner on managing post patent reform costs and portfolio sustenance
• Apple Computer and Yahoo! discussing strategies to develop corporate value
• Ford Global Technologies on enhancing IP department output
• JP Morgan Chase on evaluating IP productivity
• The Procter & Gamble Company on a unique approach to licensing
• WIPO on increasing predictability and positive resolution in ADR
How are leading North American Intellectual Property counsel ensuring that their companies are maintaining competitive advantage? What are they doing to ensure companies’ IP is protected globally? What “outside the box” strategies are they using to elevate
their IP ROI?