TSI Summit & Trade Show for Fitness Industry Professionals (TSI Summit & Trade S)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 23, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 24, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jun 21, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 03, 2007|
What you get when you TRAIN YOUR HEAD
- Two days to learn, share ideas and reaffirm your passion for fitness with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Attend 6 workshops, lectures or workouts each day ... customize your schedule with more than 100 sessions to choose from, presented by over 50 of the industry's leading educators and presenters
- Earn CEC/CEUs with ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NSCA, and Spinning
- Trade Show admission...shop, try, buy, and play! Equipment, clothing, music and more at discounted show prices.
- TSI Career Fair admission...Find out about opportunities to start or advance your career with New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Philadelphia Sports Clubs or Washington Sports Clubs.
- Discounted rates for Pre-Summit Specialty Workshops...great way to increase your expertise, marketability and earning potential as a professional plus earn more CEC/CEUs
- Event t-shirt
- Chance to win great giveaways from event sponsors
- Goody bag filled with product, samples and special offers
- plus other surprises to be announced!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Professionals who have an interest in learning, skill building and practical application of these session topics: personal training, business of personal training, weight management, nutrition, post re-hab, special populations (pre/post natal, kids, seniors, sports specific, health challenges), group exercise, Spinning, yoga, pilates, dance, membership sales, customer service, management and leadership.