Corporate Sustainability and Knowledge Management (Corporate Sustainabi)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 30, 2007||End Date/Time: May 01, 2007|
|Registration Date: Apr 29, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 02, 2007|
In addition, the sustainability report by the Department of Environment & Heritage stated that foreign owned companies operating in Australia have a considerably higher rate of production of sustainability reporting than Australian companies. Knowledge Management can be used as a key tool to help organisations to develop an effective Sustainability Reporting and Development framework.
“Corporate Sustainability & Knowledge Management”, which takes place on 30th April - 1st May in Sydney, will show you how to:
* Build the business case for sustainability development
* Embrace your social and environmental responsibilities
* Demonstrate the key elements of successful sustainability reporting and identify where KM fits in the mix
* Explore the elements of a successful learning organisation
* Ensure your existing KM initiative contributes towards sustainability reporting requirements
* Gain a full understanding of Triple Bottom Line and Corporate Sustainability Reporting
* Understand the role of knowledge management in corporate sustainability
* Implement a sustainability model in your organisation
The master class will be led by Kim Sbarcea, a leading Knowledge Management figure, and Rui Martins, a Sustainability expert. Each session will contain a mix of group activities, case studies and the sharing of delegate experiences. You will be encouraged to actively take part in these exercises and contribute to peer and mentor-led discussion, so be prepared to participate!