Financing Opportunities in the Insurance Industry in Russia & CIS
Venue: Renaissance Zurich Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 26, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 27, 2007|
With growth running at 25%, the insurance sector in both Russia and CIS is facing large-scale and radical change. And it’s happening now.
2007 will see tighter capitalisation requirements, stricter regulation on investment and a wave of insurance sector IPO’s and M&As.
Over two, guidance packed days, our expert speakers will advise you on winning strategies for:
• Going public
• Conducting M&A deals
• Choosing the best financial vehicles and investment targets
Critical investment decisions – the guidance you need to make them, NOW
Whether you are in the business of insurance, advising insurance companies, or exploring investment in this lucrative sector, this April Forum will provide you with practical advice, case studies, strategies and techniques, including:
• Successful M&A – how to implement a survival up sizing strategy
• How to use regional expansion to secure your position
• How to seek and secure portfolio and strategic investors
• How to successfully undertake an IPO