VIIth International Scientific Conference SGEM 2007 (SGEM)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 15, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jun 01, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 15, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: May 15, 2007|
HAS THE PLEASURE TO INVITE YOU TO THE
VIIth International Scientific Conference SGEM 2007
Modern Management of Mine Producing, Geology and Environmental Protection
(June 11 - 15, 2007, Albena, Bulgaria)
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
It would be our great pleasure to welcome you among all these distinguished scientists and experts working in mutually connected scientific fields - geology and mine surveying, developing, extraction and enrichment of mineral resources, oil and gas, geodesy and geoinformatics, reclamation and ecological impact, environmental issues and European integration.
Join International Scientific Society of SGEM 2007!
We look forward to welcoming you at Bulgaria...
International Scientific Committee of SGEM 2007
“Mining and Geology”
1. Geology of mineral resources;
2. Technique, technology and management of mineral resources extraction;
3. Technique and technology of blasting activities. Controlled explosive demolition;
4. Methods and technologies in enrichment and recycling of row materials.
“Oil and Gas Exploration”
1. Technologies and equipment for oil and gas drilling;
2. Research work and extraction of oil and gas;
3. Oil and gas production;
4. Oil reservoirs management;
5. Extended oil and gas field life;
6. Refining, oil and gas trade and marketing.
“Ecology and Environmental Protection”
1. Ecology, environmental protection and Earth strata preservation;
2. Recultivation and reclamation of areas, damaged from mining activities;
3. Water usage and water objects preserving;
4. Monitoring and keeping the air clean;
5. Industrial waste management.
“Geodesy and Mine Surveying”
1. Geodetical and cartographic methods in implementation of infrastructure projects;
2. Methods, technologies and instruments in geodesy and mine surveying;
3. Research of geodynamical and landslide processes, geomechanics;
4. Distant and photogrametric methods in creating cadastrial maps;
5. Using GPS technologies.
“Informatics and Geoinformatics”
1. Systems, software applications and technology for geoinformation management;
2. Diversed systems and mobile technologies;
3. Computer graphics, image processing and artificial intelligence;
4. Database and management systems;
5. Internet and Intranet technologies in designing geo-servers.
“Education and European Integration”
1. Graduate Education and Innovations
2. International Cooperation and Mobility
3. Research and Technology
4. Intelectual property and computer crimes.
5. European Integration and introduction of the European standards.
Working Languages: English and Bulgarian (Simultaneous Infrared Interpretation Equipment is available)
April 15th Deadline for submission of Paper Abstracts
May 15th Deadline for submission of Scientific Papers
- - -
June 10th Registration and Accommodation, Dobrudja Congress Centre, “Albena Complex”
June 11th Official Opening of the 7th International Scientific Conference SGEM 2007
June 11th – June 15th Conference Scientific Sessions and Exhibitions
SGEM 2007 Conference Venue:
Congress Center "Dobrudja", Albena Complex,
45 km North from Varna City, Bulgaria
For any additional Information and On-line Registration, please visit the Conference website: http://www.sgem.org