2nd Annual Managing R&D for Business Growth in Chemical Industry
|Event Date/Time: May 07, 2007||End Date/Time: May 08, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: May 05, 2007|
The ongoing globalization, the need for profitable and sustainable growth, requirements as ROI and the drive for a competitive edge – are characteristics of the day. These are creating an environment that forces companies to adjust their business strategies quickly to the new expectations. These changes represent a challenge for R&D executives to understand and anticipate customer needs and future developments in the market. In order to meet these challenges, it is crucial for the company’s future to select the most viable and profitable projects. Only these projects enable companies to enhance R&D productivity and to maximize the impact of R&D on business growth.
This upcoming international event is designed to provide participants with information on what the industry leaders do to create a more effective culture for innovation and R&D. This is a unique opportunity for executives to share and discuss best practices, success stories and future trends in R&D management.
Reasons to attend:
• Benchmark your R&D organization with industry leaders
• Leverage the impact of collaboration with third parties on your R&D productivity
• Get inspired by the strategies your competitors and partners are using in order to enhance the efficiency of your R&D department
• Get your questions answered in our interactive panel discussions
• Examine the current Open Innovation practices and set-up of progressive Innovation culture
• Learn how to innovate the way you innovate
• Network with your industry peers from the leading chemical companies such as Degussa, Rhodia, BASF, DuPont ...
• Prof Dr. Michael Droescher, SVP Corporate Innovation Management, Degussa
• Paul-Joël Derian, Group Vice President R&D, Rhodia
• Charles Bienfait, Director of R&D, Corporate Advisor to CTO, Solvay
• Dr. Ekaterina Helwig, Head of R&D Partnerships, BASF
• Dr. Jong Kee Yeo, Executive Advisor (former President LG Chemical Ltd), LG Chem
• Andy Goodwin, GM, Plasma Solutions,MD, Dow Corning Ireland Ltd., Dow Corning
• Christian Collette, Vice President R&D, Arkema
• Dr. Robert R. Gruetzmacher, Manager, Technology Commercialization, DuPont Center for Collaborative Research and Education, E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co.
• Dr. F. Javier Sanchez Molino, R&D Director, Carburos Metalicos , General Manager, Matgas
Who Should Attend:
CTOs, Vice Presidents R&D, Directors and Heads of Technology, Directors and Heads of R&D Departments, Directors and Heads of Innovation, Directors and Heads of Technology Partnerships, Corporate Advisors on R&D and Technology
For more information and registration details please contact Bernadett Polgar, Marketing Manager +421 257 272 131 or mail to email@example.com