|Event Date/Time: Feb 20, 2007|
Pre,Mid and Post Conference Executive Tutorials: 30 April, 1 & 3 May 2007
Venue: Carlton Crest Hotel
Some fast FACTS and FIGURES:
1. 40% of IT initiatives fail to deliver their intended return - HBS Press
2. 50% of IT projects are delivered over budget - Gartner Group
3. 70% of projects fail to meet schedule, cost and quality goals - Meta Group
With that in mind, how confident are you that your next project is going to be delivered on time, on budget and on target?
Is your PMO meeting the requirements of the business?
You will be aware that the most crucial factor in ensuring the success of each project is ensuring that you have a successful and strategic programme management plan in place. Your programme needs to be in line with the business strategy and support the development of key business units. This can only be achieved with open communication, successful change management and clear leadership.
IT Project Management 07 is Australia’s leading forum for programme and project management leaders. Hear innovative case studies and learn real techniques so you can:
1. Ensure your programme management strategy is in line with business requirements
2. Present a clear business case for each IT project
3. Lead a cohesive team with strong leadership and people development
4. Adapt and stay ahead of a rapidly changing environment
5. Engage your stakeholders and gain organisational wide buy-in
Transform your PMO into a cohesive business. Register your team and take advantage of our team discounts!
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600
Or Visit the Website: www.iqpc.com.au/au-3417-002