ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MASTER CLASS 2007
Venue: Cliftons Training Centre
|Event Date/Time: Mar 15, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 16, 2007|
IQPC's two day intensive master class facilitator, Noel Currie,will show you how to take control of your workload, time and resources and apply tried and tested short cuts, tips and tricks used by the best in the business.
Take away the skills for:
• Managing changes within the AP function and driving cooperation
• Recognising business inefficiencies through activity based analysis and process mapping
• Developing, identifying and reviewing KIPs and measurements
• Assessing and selecting the right technology that will help you to streamline and automate Accounts Payable
• Streamlining expense processing and mastering your vendor management capacities
Noel Currie is a recognised expert in shared services and business processing. Noel implemented and managed Carter Holt Harvey's transactional shared service which commercialised in 2001 and has provided advice to Dairy Farmers, Rio Tinto, Carter Holt Harvey, NZ Defence Force and Johnson & Johnson amongst others.
Noel will guide you through what constitutes a best practice AP function and help you to expand your competencies. You'll leave with a deeper understanding of how you can streamline your AP processes and deliver sustainable improvements.
Stop fire fighting and start enjoying your job again!
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600