Directions 2007: Finding Opportunities in an Era of Disruption (Directions07)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 20, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 31, 2007|
Yet every period of upheaval and disruption is also a period of unique opportunity.
Join IDC's leading analysts at Directions 2007 as they address the growing uncertainties in the technology market and illuminate key growth opportunities available to attendees. Through a compelling mix of keynotes, breakout sessions and one-to-one analyst meetings, Directions 2007 offers in-depth analysis of specific segments and individualized insight guiding you toward success in tomorrow's technology industry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DIRECTIONS 2007:
1. Groundbreaking Research: New data on actual 2006 growth and forecasts for 2007 and beyond to help you identify growth opportunities, along with success factors and milestones necessary to take action and succeed.
2. Essential Guidance: Obtain specific predictions about best-positioned vendors, products, technologies, and winning (and losing) strategies of the future.
3. Analyst One-to-One Meetings: Make Analyst Connections with IDC and industry Insights analysts who provide valuable research and analysis to top technology companies throughout the year.
4. Networking Opportunities: Network, learn and share with your industry colleagues and potential business partners.
5. Presentation Slides: Access to Directions 2007 presentations after the event via a password-secured site.