|Event Date/Time: Mar 17, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 18, 2007|
• The potential risk of injury arising from fatigue in your workplace?
• Ways to ensure your organisation gains maximum productivity through safe shiftwork practices?
If you are trying to get to grips with the extent of fatigue risk in your organisation, let alone put effective measures in place to prevent fatigue related injuries, then you are not alone. It’s a serious issue causing a headache for many professionals like yourself.
IQPC is very proud to announce that world leading expert, Professor Drew Dawson, Director of the Centre for Sleep Research, University of South Australia, is facilitating a two day master class on Fatigue Management & Shiftwork. Focusing on breakthrough, best practice strategies for mitigating fatigue risk and maximising shift length, he’ll take you step-by-step through how you can:
1. Capably identify and assess your fatigue risk
2. Implement a practical, cost effective fatigue risk management framework
3. Deliver cost effective, high-impact training on fatigue and alertness
4. Shift the focus for fatigue management to improved management practices
5. Gain control over fatigue precursors
You’ll leave able to adopt a superior approach to risk mitigation that you can rely on. You’ll also be able to improve operational flexibility and increase accountability at the organisational and individual levels.
If you are concerned about the extent of the fatigue problem or the potential of risk related injury in your organisation, then you simply cannot afford to miss this two day practical master class.
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600
Or Visit the Website: www.iqpctraining.com.au/HumanResourcesIQ