|Event Date/Time: May 21, 2007||End Date/Time: May 22, 2007|
*This is the must-attend conference for anyone involved with Reinsurance Claims*
Over the past 10 years hundreds of your colleagues have gathered in London to network and hear from the leading reinsurance claims directors and managers, lawyers, consultants and others on the latest developments and hottest trends affecting global reinsurance claims.
Munich Re, Swiss Re, QBE, St Paul Travelers, Xchanging, Brit Insurance, Equitas, Cobalt Solutions, DLA Piper, Axa Liabilities, CMGL, Limit Underwriting, Winterthur, Copenhagen Re, PRO Insurance, GE Frankona, Hannover Re, Chiltington International, SCOR, Lloyd’s, JTW Reinsurance Consultants, PricewaterhouseCoopers, XL Re, Equitas and AIG Europe , are just some of the companies who have attended our flagship London Reinsurance Claims event.
*10 th anniversary of Reinsurance Claims - 21/22 May 2007*
This years amazing event will cover:
* Aggregation, allocation and the lessons we can learn from the WTC litigation and Katrina
* The implications of insurer WP settlements for reinsurers
* The practical problems you must overcome when invoking your rights of inspection
* Mediations and in particular how they can be used effectively to end your dispute in a timely and cost-effective manner
* The strategies and tactics that will bring you success in a US arbitration