Workforce Planning 2007
Venue: Carlton Crest Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 27, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2007|
Pre, Mid and Post Conference Workshops: 26, 27 & 29 March 2007
Venue: Carlton Crest Hotel, Sydney
Do you struggle to:
• Prepare for gaps in your workforce?
• Identify key information for a workforce plan?
• Gain management buy-in?
• Create a workforce plan in line with company goals?
The word is out: Human Resources professionals need to become more strategic to really make an impact on business outcomes. If you don’t step up now, your CEO will eventually give these responsibilities to other business units and you will be relegated to operational roles.
Take away with you:
• An understanding of why workforce planning is important
• The ability to communicate this to your managers
• The skills to create an effective workforce plan
• The means to gain resources and budget needed to ensure implementation
Now is the time to get up-to-speed! The Workforce Planning 2007 agenda is structured around your top challenges and takes you step by step through the solutions - with guidance from workforce planning experts across both private and public sectors.
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600
Or Visit the Website: www.iqpc.com.au/au-3034-004