European Corporate Restructuring
Venue: Harrington Hall
|Event Date/Time: May 21, 2007||End Date/Time: May 22, 2007|
You and your restructuring team need to anticipate these changes NOW. You need to be up to date with the latest knowledge, strategies and techniques to maximise your opportunities.
This highly specialised and practical new conference will enable you to do exactly that.
European Corporate Restructuring will provide you with up-to-the minute knowledge, insights and expert guidance to ensure you are in the very strongest position to profit from what is promised to be a extremely lucrative new wave of restructuring work.
Gain from the experts’ critical knowledge and strategies to:
• IDENTIFY key current and future investment opportunities.
• PREPARE YOU for the next cycle of defaults.
• KNOW the turnaround potential of a prospective investment.
• PROFICIENTLY DEAL with pension deficits within a restructure.
• DRAFT comprehensive intercreditor agreements that protect your interests.
• DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST accusations of insider dealing.
• CARRY OUT RESTRUCTURINGS in Germany.
• EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT a multi jurisdictional cross-border restructuring.
• OVERCOME the COMI issues not resolved by the Eurofoods judgement.