Consumer Insights 2007
Venue: Crowne Plaza Darling Harbour
|Event Date/Time: May 30, 2007||End Date/Time: May 31, 2007|
Venue: Crowne Plaza Darling Harbour, Sydney
As you know, translating consumer insights into a tangible business strategy is still a challenge in the industry. Learn from experts on how to action your insights for strategic business improvement, come and join us at IQPC’s 2nd annual Consumer Insights conference in Sydney (30 & 31 May).
As an attendee, you will walk away with resourceful knowledge on how to capitalise on your resources effectively and ensure your research projects deliver the insights you want.
Consumer Insights 2007 features the following industry experts:
• Sally Dent, Head of Consumer Insights & Planning, DIAGEO is speaking on how to ensure authenticity in insights by tapping into global trends.
• James Ajaka, Chief Sales & Marketing, NUDIE will discuss how to transform research into well-thought business strategies by understanding the consumer.
• Jude Leon, Head of Advertising, BANKWEST is speaking on how to integrate research data to form competitive insights.
• Anthony Xydis, Marketing Director, ADSHEL will showcase how to leverage multi-channelled research into key target audiences.
• Mahssa Hosseini, Strategic Marketing Manager, ERICSSON is speaking on how to relate consumers to technological trends and use insights to influence product development.
• Greg Wayman, President, AUSTRALIAN MARKET AND SOCIAL RESEARCH SOCIETY (AMSRS) will discuss how to outline the value proposition of insights for market research.
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600
Or Visit the Website: www.iqpc.com/au/ci