Accounts Payable & Procurement Summit 2007
|Event Date/Time: May 15, 2007||End Date/Time: May 16, 2007|
Mid & Post Summit Workshops: 15 & 17 May
Venue: Rydges Melbourne
Do you know how other organisations are increasing efficiencies between Accounts Payable and Procurement and how your P2P process compares to them?
With its 4th annual Accounts Payable and Procurement Summit, IQPC is presenting you with the unique opportunity to benchmark and ascertain the positioning of your organisation’s AP and Procurement functions relative to those of other organisations. You will hear how you can tackle risks and challenges in AP integration and P2P automation and what tools and procedures you can implement to support an efficient and streamlined process.
You will hear tested strategies and key insights into:
• Adding strategic value
• Implementing latest online technologies
• Removing cost and control inefficiencies
• Increasing synergy and control between Purchasing and AP
The 2007 summit features a totally new and devised format, updated topics and more speakers! IQPC’s Accounts Payable and Procurement Summit is the only conference in Australia dedicated specifically to the knowledge sharing and benchmarking of Accounts Payable and Procurement functions.
• Separate streams for AP and Procurement for increased benchmarking opportunities
• Two international speakers showcasing best practice on AP automation and P2P integration
• Demonstration of latest e-tools for the use of e-Procurement and P2P
• Best practice examples on scanning, OCR, e-Procurement and EDI
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600
Or Visit the Website: www.iqpc.com/au/apandp