Financial Valuation and Analysis in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry
|Event Date/Time: Apr 25, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 26, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 16, 2007|
The Financial Valuation and Analysis in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry will equip YOU with the right knowledge and skills to ensure that YOU are making the right financial decisions for YOUR project for profits maximisation and total shareholder return.
Join us and enhance your knowledge and understanding surrounding the financial management of your Oil and Gas projects. Boost your survival in this ever changing industry and ensure profits maximisation for your organisation.
5 Key Reasons Why You HAVE to Attend >>
- Explore the fundamentals of finance as they specifically relate to the Oil and Gas industry
- Find out the framework and tools for Discounted Cash Flow (DFC)
- Understand the importance of fiscal regimes
- Identify and quantify the risks of your Oil and Gas project
- Hands on project modelling experience Case Studies