European COMSOL Multiphysics Conference (COMSOL Conference)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 23, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 24, 2007|
|Registration Date: Oct 23, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 30, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 29, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 28, 2007|
The conference gathers engineers from a broad spectrum of industries to see the state-of-the-art in multiphysics simulation.
Join us to learn about the latest in COMSOL products and applications of COMSOL Multiphysics while networking and getting hands-on training. Take this opportunity to gain the skills you will need to jump-start your modeling projects and save valuable time.
Get hands-on training in more than a dozen specialized minicourses led by world-class engineers and industry leaders.
Contributed and Keynote Talks
See how the user community is using COMSOL Multiphysics for cutting-edge research and engineering applications.
Discussions about your applications with the COMSOL experts.
Join with fellow users and COMSOL staff for panel discussions on a wide range of technical topics.
Discover modeling with COMSOL Multiphysics
With animated tutorials, stands, books corner on modeling.
Meet and interact with colleagues during their presentations on innovative applications, the poster sessions and the meeting area.
- For the non users: make an assessment on the recent evolution in multiphysic modeling.
- For the users: discuss and develop their modeling, meet the european scientific community.
- Bioscience and Bioengineering
- Earth Science
- Fluid dynamics
- Fluid-Structure Interactions
- Fuel Cells and Electrochemistry
- Fundamental Studies, Optimization & Numerical Methods
- Heat transfer & Thermo-Mechanics
- Materials Science & Nanotechnology
- MEMS and Microfluidics