Demystifying Operational Risk USA
Venue: New York
|Event Date/Time: Apr 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 05, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 09, 2007|
having a comprehensive operational risk management (ORM) program in place has become apparent. To manage and mitigate operational risk, business managers must have a clear understanding of ORM.
Demystifying Operational Risk USA 2006 is a comprehensive two-day training seminar hosted by globally renowned ORM expert Ali Samad-Khan
of OpRisk Advisory, with Jan Voigts, Supervisory Examiner at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York appearing as a special guest speaker. At this
seminar you will learn:
· The modern approach to ORM and the true meaning of “risk”
· How to identify and classify operational risks
· How to develop a holistic ORM framework that integrates qualitative and quantitative information
· What the regulators expect from banks and tips on how one can demonstrate the effectiveness of their program.
· How to keep pace with the evolving standard for industry best practices in ORM
The Global Institute for Management (GIM) is a proud sponsor of this event which will take place in New York, NY on April 4-5. To register,
please contact us at +1 (213) 291-8655 or firstname.lastname@example.org