European PLM Summit 2007 (PLM 2007)
Venue: ExCeL Conference Centre
|Event Date/Time: Jun 05, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 06, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jun 04, 2007|
The summit will highlight the business and technology imperatives behind PLM adoption, and demonstrate how to design, develop and deliver blockbuster new products that maintain the competitive edge.
Join us and stay ahead on the business and technology imperatives behind PLM adoption, while learning how to design, develop and deliver new products that maintain the competitive edge.
Programme highlights and key case studies include:
* The work behind the much-publicised PROMISE project, and how information flow management can now go beyond traditional PLM.
* Honeywell’s global approach to PLM with its Velocity Product Development initiative, and how this has facilitated a dramatic reduction in time to market at a cheaper cost.
* What has the apparel industry achieved with its PLM roadmap? How implementing PLM at Cutter & Buck has resulted in far greater transparency across the entire business.
* Daimler Chrysler's understanding of PLM along with its principles and tools for designing the PLM environment, with particular emphasis on development, production and after sales.
* Unilever’s award-winning approach to sustainable value creation, and will outline how this has involved accounting for all stakeholders, within the product lifecycle.
* How has the world’s largest clothing corporation adopted its PLM framework? Find out VF Corporation’s interpretation of PLM, and how its two-stage approach of up-front conceptual line planning and full garment development is reducing cycle times.