|Event Date/Time: Mar 13, 2007|
Fundamentals of Oil & Gas Upstream Accounting
• Distinguish difference in the exploration and production industry and the impact this has on accounting and financial management
• Identify the different effects of Successful Efforts Accounting and Full Cost Accounting
• Discover the nature and behaviour of E&P industry costs and different methods of controlling costs.
• Obtain methods on estimating and controlling Production Operating Costs
• Gain techniques to control drilling expenditure through cost control and analysis techniques
• Ascertain accounting techniques to report for the transactions of a joint venture i.e. agreement, billing statement and costs involved