|Event Date/Time: Jun 13, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2007|
Pre & Post Conference Workshops: 12 & 15 June, 2007
Venue: Sydney Harbour Marriott, Sydney, Australia
Are you wasting resources on an unsustainable Six Sigma deployment?
You’re not alone. According to our international research only one in three Six Sigma initiatives are successful.
Yet for those companies that are successful, the payoff is phenomenal and can lead to significant reductions in cost and increases in profitability. Take this opportunity to learn from companies who have gone along the Six Sigma journey.
This conference will give you the skills to
• Sell Six Sigma to Senior Management
• Deploy Lean Six Sigma Successfully
• Incorporate Lean into Six Sigma
• Measure the Effectiveness of Six Sigma
• Manage People and Organisational Change
Learn from case studies across a wide range of industries:
• International keynote GE MONEY shares its experience in Lean Six Sigma with a customer focus
• Hear from Asian keynote CATERPILLAR about sustaining Six Sigma within your organisation
• DUPONT PERFORMANCE COATINGS ANZ, COMMONWEALTH BANK and SUNRICE discuss the way Lean Six Sigma is heading in the future
• Learn about gaining commitment for Six Sigma from the top with BAXTER HEALTHCARE
• RIO TINTO ALUMINIUM gives you insights into measurement techniques for Six Sigma
• Hear about a bottom up approach to deploying Lean Six Sigma in a medium sized business with MEDIBANK PRIVATE
• Participate in an interactive session on setting standards for accreditation with AASSP
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/LN
Phone: (02) 9223 2600
Or Visit the Website: www.iqpc.com/au/sixsigma