Caspian & Black Sea Oil and Gas Transport
Venue: Crowne Plaza London St James
|Event Date/Time: Apr 02, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 03, 2007|
Diversification of the energy supply and development of alternative transportation routes for oil and gas exports is of vital importance to energy consuming countries. As concerns over energy security continue to heighten, the debate over the significance of the Caspian and Black Seas as both an energy producing and exporting regions is now more vital than ever.
On conference, there will be discussed:
* What are the most important new export routes for Caspian energy?
* How much tonnage do they carry?
* How significant are these in global terms?
* Which companies are exporting oil and gas via these routes?
* Which routes are backed by which companies and which governments?
* Which routes are already in operation and which are in the pipeline?
* What are the best logistical options for oil export – pipeline, tanker or rail?
* The practicalities and challenges of getting (exporting) Caspian energy resources to the international markets.