Knowledge Management Certification - The Certified Knowledge Manager Program (CKM)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 23, 2007||End Date/Time: Jul 25, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jul 20, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: May 25, 2007|
Over 700 KM Institute CKM Grads world-wide are showing their employers and customers they have what it takes to lead real-world, successful KM initiatives.
Includes 5 days of world-class instructor-led training, plus cutting-edge e-learning (with video/graphics). Daily buffet lunch, coffee/refreshments, course manual and framed Certificate by Friday afternoon.
- Perform KM using KM Metrics, KM Sciences and Benchmarking
- Build Collaborative Environments; better communication; spark innovation among your colleagues
- Transform your organization or customer into a true “Learning Organization”
- Establish a Knowledge Audit, including innovative ways to do Knowledge Mapping
- Create the KM Vision for your company, including a solid strategy to get there
- Initiate with your peers successful Communities of Practice
- Discover usable, real-world KM principles and keys to success
... and much more!
Plus join the official CKM Alumni Association.
Please visit our website for details or contact us today. Discounts are available and classes are filling up fast.