Search Engine Bootcamp - Melbourne, Australia (SEBC)
Venue: Rydges Carlton
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2007||End Date/Time: May 24, 2007|
|Registration Date: May 21, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: May 11, 2007|
All Search Engine Bootcamp Drill Sergeants (Speakers) are seasoned Search Marketing veterans from the Australian Search Industry and in most cases are in the trenches or leading from the front on a daily basis, so they know their stuff.
Most importantly, each Drill Sergeant has been choosing specifically to present based on their working knowledge of the topic they will be training you on.
Search Engine Bootcamp’s are educational events and are held in a classroom environment, so you can expect to work all day as Search Engine Bootcamp’s offer a very comprehensive approach to Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Bootcamp is divided into a series of four obstacle courses covering all the important SEO and PPC topics plus a few that you may not even have thought about, each obstacle course been designed to cover one important or “Key” topic that has a bearing on both SEO and PPC, search term research for example is relevant to both topics, Key topics are then followed on by a separate topic on SEO and then a topic on PPC.
Key Topics related to both SEO and PPC
* Search Terms - Search term or Keyword research, hierarchy and selection
* Creative - Copy writing for search engines and content development + writing killer ad copy
* Landing pages - optimisation and management
* Conversion analysis - Tools for tracking and reporting your search activity + success
SEO/Organic Search Topics
* How to improve your page rank with search engine friendly web design.
* Writing good copy for search engines.
* Linking strategies.
* Usability & SEO - New Topic.
Pay per click topics
* Creative management, writing effective ad copy creating relevant ad groups.
* PPC “Search Quality” Scoring, how does this effect my CPC? New Topic
* Local search, do I need it and if so how do I implement it?