Advanced Contract Risk Management in Oil and Gas 2007
Venue: Hyatt Regency Downtown
|Event Date/Time: Jun 26, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2007|
2007’s Advanced Contract Risk Management in Upstream Oil and Gas will deliver to you the most up-to-date current strategies and solutions to combat your contract problems. Peel apart each potential risk and arm yourself with the best legal tools to protect your company’s position and mitigate every major eventuality. If you live and breathe oil and gas contracts, this event is for you.
If you live and breathe oil and gas contracts, this event is for you.
• Halliburton will update you on Intellectual Property
• BP America give a presentation on minimizing risk in a tight offshore drilling market
• ExxonMobil will show you how to identify the business risks and factors in the termination clause
• Subsea 7 will prepare you for the major risks abroad
• Total E&P USA will give you an update on the applicability of maritime law vs state law
• Schlumberger will teach you how to use warranties