2nd Pan-European Compensation & Benefits Conference (Comp & Ben 2007)
Venue: Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2007||End Date/Time: May 31, 2007|
The conference will give you the opportunity to hear case studies from leading groups, network with your peers,
gain first hand knowledge of how to plan and Implement effective Compensation & Benefits programs that
Exchange ideas and learn about:
How to ensure the success of your compensation & benefits strategy by aligning it to your corporate Vision
Designing & Implementing pan-european Pensions Directives according to European changes and accountabilities.
The best practices and Return of Experiences (ROE) that will enable your to streamline and manage the
salary planning processes, market equity, promotional increases, stock option grants, bonus payments,
country policies, work/life benefits, employee assistance and much more.
* Trends and new challenges in Managing Pan-European Benefits
* Attracting, Retaining, Motivating Employees through Best Practice Strategies
* Developing Pay–for–Performance Programs
* Linking executive compensation to shareholder value creation.
* Develop Global guidelines to standardize and put in place regional pay-plans
* Keep up to date with the latest innovations in strategic Rewards management
* Create enterprise, country-specific and business unit-specific compensation plans that encompass employee
--merit, market/equity, promotion, bonus and long-term incentives
* Using Benchmarking and Measurement Tools to Maximise The Effectiveness of Compensation and Benefits Programs
* Total Compensation Management
* Shaping managerial behaviors through incentive plans.
* Driving Business Success through incentives and fair rewards
* Managing change in compensation packages to meet new economic challenges
* Leveraging executive compensation in Retaining Key Talent
* Using Stock Options to motivate and retain Key People
* The true costs of Compensation and Benefits to the company
* How to communicate Reward programs to your Employees
* Effectively Managing Executives to meet International business needs
Chair panel: IEBA and Head of EU practices for AON Consulting.
* Citigroup - Director of Rewards and recognition
* Eli Lilly - European Compensation & Benefits Consultant
* Tetrapak - International Compensation & Benefits Manager
* Shell - Global HR Policy Manager
* Microsoft - Director of Compensation & Benefits EMEA
* GE Money Bank - Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager
* LSG Lufthansa - Head of Corporate Compensation & Benefits
* TNT Express Group - Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
* Royal Bank of Scotland Group - Senior Consultant of Renumeration & Benefits
* Honeywell - Director of Compensation & Benefits EMEA
* UBS - Executive Director C&B EMEA
* Buck Consultants - Senior Consultant and Principle Head of HCC Europe.