FOREST SOILS: research results, problems and future outlook (FS2007)
Venue: Institute of Biology
|Event Date/Time: Sep 05, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007|
|Registration Date: Apr 30, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 15, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 30, 2007|
1. Genesis and classification of forest soils;
2. Soil cover structure of forest ecosystems. Spatial heterogeneity of forest soils;
3. Natural and anthropogenic evolution of forest soils;
4. Soil biota and its role in forest biogeocenosis dynamics;
5. Soil organic matter – the basis for stable functioning of forest ecosystems;
6. Forest exploitation and ecological problems of forestry.
The working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Registration and excursion fees are paid at the registration desk. Excursion fees cover transportation, accommodation and meals.