The IET Seminar on New Regulatory Requirements and Techniques for Achieving Electromagnetic Compatib
Venue: Savoy Place
|Event Date/Time: Apr 13, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 13, 2007|
|Registration Date: Apr 13, 2007|
This seminar will provide delegates with a full insight into the new requirements and introduce the techniques by which they may be met.
• Issues in the EMC Directive that address installations
• General principles re EMC of large systems and installations for designers
• Management planning
• Power Quality and magnetic fields
• Design issues in Hospitals
• Design issues in Sound and TV
• Case studies of technical problem solving
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar will provide a vital source of information for Managers and Technicians involved in the planning, management and implementation of Electrical, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), IT and Alarm systems in Commercial Buildings including Offices, Shops, Factories, Hospitals airports.
It will be of interest to the Commercial Buildings sector, Architects, Building Owners, Consultants involved in Electrical, HVAC, IT, Alarm systems and Electrical Installers and Contractors.