International Food Design Summit
|Event Date/Time: Apr 02, 2007|
These developments are a huge challenge for all those involved in the food industry. At the IIR-Summit "Target-group driven Food Design" in Munich Food experts and professionals from the US, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Saudi-
Arabia and the UK give insights to their markets and strategies.
Don´t miss this opportunity and learn
- how Campbell`s USA reformulated their products successfully without compromising quality or taste
- which are the emerging trends from the japanese food market that will be seen next in Europe
- how Unilever Arabia faces the challenge to succeed in the middle East
- what role nutrition science plays concerning the everyday nutrition
- how the American Bakers Association rates the future of Convenience Food
and much more!