|Event Date/Time: May 17, 2007||End Date/Time: May 18, 2007|
ready to be spent, means that debt arrangers and lawyers are creating inventive new
instruments and flexible forms of funding every day.
C5 has put together this comprehensive and fully updated two-day programme to ensure
that you have an in-depth understanding of the hottest debt instruments and how to
maximise funding, minimise tax consequences and provide the greatest possible flexibility and protection.
Learn everything you need to know from the players who have been involved in some of the recent and most innovative deals. Our expert panel of industry players and advisors will deliver invaluable insights into:
• How to survive a restructuring if you are a syndicate of 200
• The most effective structuring strategies for PIK
• The new subordinated market – overcoming challenges and utilising opportunities
• Hybrids – high risk or high certainty and what this means for you?
• Structuring and documentary protections: where is the market really and how you can
get the best deal for your client
• How to use high yield to increase the number of layers to debt/complexity of deal structures
• Effective ways of dealing with enforcement standstills, payment blockages and the
waterfall of payments
• The intercreditor agreement – how to successfully consummate your deal
• Pricing – extreme leverage or keeping subdebt on the straight and narrow?
• How have CDO managers successfully broken into the premier mezzanine deals?
This conference provides the latest developments in the critical area of mezzanine
and crucial insights into leading trends and innovative financing products.
Get practical, up-to-date coverage of all the key issues and network with peers and
colleagues who share similar concerns.