2007 BICSI European Conference
|Event Date/Time: Jun 18, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 20, 2007|
This is your opportunity to help shape the Conference program and provide valuable insight for Conference participants. Please use this form to indicate your interest in presenting at the Conference. If your presentation is selected in our initial review, you will be contacted to provide additional information and a copy of your presentation.
The program created for the Conference will provide information and training to support professional and organizational development priorities of groups and individuals working in all areas of the ITS industry. The audience for the Conference will be comprised of:
• RCDD®s (Registered Communications Distribution Designers)
• Information Transport Systems (ITS) Design Consultants
• ITS Contractors
• Outside Plant Engineers
• Facility Owners and Managers
• Interconnect Company Managers
• Corporate and Governmental Communications Managers
• Cabling and LAN Product Managers
• Construction Supervisors and Managers
• Electrical Engineers
• ITS Resellers and VARs
• Systems Integrators
• Manufacturers of ITS Equipment
• Distributors of ITS Equipment
• Regulatory Commissioners and Commission Employees
• Code Enforcement and Inspection Agencies and Employees
• ITS Educators
• Others Interested in Efficient and Safe Communications in Buildings
BICSI is seeking presentations on the following topics:
• Data centre design
• IP security
• Wireless in the unlicensed band
• 10G Ethernet—sense or nonsense
• Case study of major installation—possibly Dubai?
• Microsoft quick key presentation
• Fibre: Where does it want to go—100G?
• Where is Microsoft going?
• Update on European/International standards
• Grounding and bonding