|Event Date/Time: Apr 04, 2007|
Developing a World Class Procurement Function by Harnessing SRM, Strategic Sourcing and the Latest eProcurement Technology for Cost Optimization
May 26 & 27, 2007 • Amara Hotel, Singapore
Procurement Asia Summit (the Amara Singapore, June 26 & 27) builds on the success of a global series of premier forums dedicated to sourcing and procurement professional. You can visit Procurement Asia 2006 website for a glimpse of the excellent time we had last year.
The focus and theme for this year’s event is all about cost optimization. It is very clear that your industry has very established procurement strategies such as strategic sourcing, eProcurement, and great supplier relationship management. But what about it specifically are you and your peers doing to help optimize cost and positively affect your company’s bottom line?
Check out some of the key take aways:
• Effective Technology for SRM – Managing and Developing your Suppliers: British American Tobacco, Head of Supply Chain shares their internal system
• Comparing the Emerging Markets of China and India as Strategic Sourcing Grounds: Procurement VPs and Directors from Dell, Unilever, Ericsson, Danfoss and Schneider Electric debate on which is ‘hotter’
• Training and Developing People in Procurement: Chevron, General Manager of Supply Chain leads a workshop discussion
• And a supplier-purchaser speed networking session!
• 20 speakers from key industries all over Asia for you to meet at this event!