Insurance Exit Strategies
Venue: Kingsway Hall Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 28, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 29, 2007|
Do you know what the Equitas and Berkshire Hathaway deal means for policyholders? Will commutations still happen? Will WFUM be the end of the affair? Hear the answers direct from those involved in the Equitas deal and the WFUM Pools Scheme.
This 8 th annual event will equip you with the competitive edge you need to reduce risks, optimise returns and keep you abreast of the challenges and pitfalls, whatever the exit route chosen.
They will provide you with insights on:-
* How to use innovative ways of delivering greater stakeholder value when exiting
* The sale/purchase route – how to create value whilst minimising risk
* Insurance securitisation – what works, how and why
* The latest on run-off in the US and the hottest regulatory issues
* How to overcome the hurdles to achieve a successful solvent scheme of arrangement
* Opportunities, challenges and pitfalls in the German, French and Swiss run-off markets
* Critical issues and latest developments in portfolio transfers
Last years delegates said:
“ Content was excellent – presentation and speakers were very good. A worthwhile two days” John Bueggeln, Claims Manager Run-Off, Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe Limited
“Excellent appreciation of key issues from wide range of key players” Lieutenant Colonel E Eze
Take this opportunity to hear from and network with industry leaders, top experts and colleagues. Be where your industry will be on 28 and 29 June.