Fraud Asset Tracing & Recovery - New European Edition
Venue: Hotel President Wilson
|Event Date/Time: Apr 05, 2007|
• Cost effectiveness
• Development strategies
• Operational issues
• Legal and regulatory compliance
C5’s Clinical Trial Outsourcing event explores the "how to’ of creating, managing and sustaining successful clinical outsourcing partnerships.
Leading experts in this field will be on-hand to discuss these issues from both a legal and commercial perspective.
You will receive practical, hands-on business advice as well as detailed legal updates, to ensure you use the key tool of outsourcing to reap maximum benefits for your business.
At this high-level event you will have the chance to discuss hot topics with key industry players, analyse legal issues from a commercial angle and achieve a better and detailed understanding of the crucial matters at hand. Last but not least, don’t miss out on excellent networking opportunities!
Benefit from expert guidance and tools to assist you and your organisation to:
• Identify the critical factors to consider when deciding to stay in-house or to outsource
• Ensure accurate due diligence is carried out when selecting the provider
• Troubleshoot problems arising between sponsors and providers when outsourcing
• Avoid common pitfalls when dealing with IP ownership in your agreement
• Develop successful patient recruitment strategies
• Deal with data protection and data transfer
• Control strategic risk