Arab Beverages Forum 2007 (ABF 2007)
Venue: Grosvenor House Dubai
|Event Date/Time: Jun 18, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 21, 2007|
|Registration Date: May 15, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: May 01, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: May 15, 2007|
The fresh trends in Arab beverages market are diverse and dynamic. The Arab beverages market is vibrant in nature and the industry is entering exciting new phase of expansion and investment. The beverage market in the Middle East & Arab countries is providing attractive opportunities for local and international players alike.
The year 2007 pledges to be an excellent year for the Arab beverages markets. Respective consumer markets are enjoying tremendous expansion and growth as the individual markets shift to market economies, offering vast opportunity and possibility. Arab Beverages Forum 2007 aims to highlight this opportunity, to focus on emerging trends in the industry and offer expert guidance as well as formulation of strategies for success in the complex business environment of the region.
During the last decade several successful brands have emerged from the Middle East and Arab countries and are making their presence felt in the region, with the competition heating up, branding has become an effective way for a company to make out itself from its competitors, in terms of corporate image and product offerings as an imperative for success. Arab Beverage Forum is a platform for advanced marketing and experience exchange, for beverages industry in the Arab countries.
Leading beverage companies in the region will be outlining their strategic development plans, in the Arab Beverages Forum 2007. The forum will provide an appropriate platform for such valuable insight as well as expert analysis of industry dynamics and in-depth discussion on current issues. The event’s program has been well researched and developed for senior executives passionately active and interested in the beverage industry.
* Presentation of the information gathered from international case studies as well as wide-ranging regional studies.
* Information and presentation on the tools and techniques that have helped others succeed in regional markets.
* An opportunity for power networking as peers from the beverages industry, key players, suppliers, and newcomers will meet and mingle in the forum.
* Discussion highlighting target markets, consumptions, and cultural trends. In-depth perspective from a combined knowledge base that is otherwise unavailable except at a focused forum of experts such as Arab Beverages Forum.
* Pre forum & Post forum workshops providing an in-depth understanding of key topics critical to the beverages industry – Supply & Retail.
* Two days forum providing comprehensive discussion from various speakers.
* Strategic summit of the supply-retail relations.
* Gala evening, entertainment, and Qatrah awards.