Strategy Series: What’s Your Bullet-Proof Strategy?
Venue: Morgenthaler Ventures
|Event Date/Time: Apr 19, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 19, 2007|
|Registration Date: Apr 19, 2007|
You may have a cool technology, but so what? The bottom line is always the same: a good idea is just not enough - to play and compete in this game, companies need to have a scalable revenue model, sustainable critical mass, a bullet-proof strategy and flawless execution.
We will discuss the key factors that lead to success and separate the bench warmers from the players. Discussion points include:
* What's your bullet-proof strategy to gaining market share?
* What are the most successful revenue models?
* How do you identify and measure your company's value proposition to go from a "nice to have" to "must have"?
* Once the beta is over, how do companies find paying customers?
* Once they find paying customers, how do they keep them, stay innovative and continue building and delivering value for them?
* How do you identify strategic partnerships to drive growth and adoption, and what is your value add?
MODERATOR: Ken Gullicksen, Partner, Morgenthaler Ventures
Charles Carmel, Director of Corporate & Business Development, Cisco
TJ Kang, CEO, ThinkFree
Jeffrey Walker, President, Atlassian Software Systems
Morgenthaler Ventures | 2710 Sand Hill Road, Suite 100 | Menlo Park, CA 94025
Sponsored by: Microsoft | SAP | France Telecom | Keynote Systems | Perkins Coie