Venue: 1 Birdcage Walk
|Event Date/Time: Sep 18, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2007|
IMechE therefore has organised this one-day conference to be held in London to examine recent developments in the bus industry and analyse future trends in manufacture, safety, technolgy and low-carbon buses.
With presentations and Roundtable discussions by key bus manufacturers, technology companies and end users, this conference aims to be a comprehensive guide to recent and future developments within the bus industry.
Benefits of Attendance
• Engage in Roundtable discussions with leading manufacturers and regulators
• Meet the companies developing alternative fuels for buses
• Discuss the implications of Whole Vehicle Type Approval and up-coming legislation
• Hear presentations from major manufacturers on subjects from design to emissions
• Gain insight into the future technological development of buses
• Hear the opportunities the Olympics in 2012 have created
• Discuss the development of low-carbon hybrids
Who Should Attend?
• Manufacturers and designers of buses and coaches
• Bus operators and suppliers
• Manufacturers and suppliers of alternative fuel for buses and coaches
• Designers and manufactures of new bus technology
• All bus and coach companies wishing to hear the latest updates on new rules and regulations, such as EU Whole Vehicle Type Approval and low emissions regulations