Strategies to Effectively Apply Q9 QUALITY RISK MANAGEMENT in the FDA Regulated Industry
Venue: San Diego
|Event Date/Time: Jun 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 05, 2007|
Register by May 4th and Receive a $300 DISCOUNT at http://www.sweinc.biz. Participate in an Industry Leading Educational Conference at a First-Rate Venue.
Learn from the Experience of INDUSTRY EXPERTS from:
* ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
* JOHNSON & JOHNSON
* DRUMBEAT DIMENSIONS, INC.
* PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES CORPORATION
* HPFM INC.
* COMPLIANCE SURETY ASSOCIATES
* COMPUTER SYSTEMS VALIDATION
... and many more
To Register, visit http://www.sweinc.biz.
NINE In-Depth CASE STUDIES from Major Pharmaceutical Companies!
* Managing Qualification Risk by Using Commissioning
* Risk-Based Validation by the Numbers
* Implementing a Risk Management Program
* Using Risk to Reduce Validation Costs
* Applying the Risk Based Approach to Computer Systems Validation
..... and much more
Inclusive is an Workshop co-presented by ARENA PHARMACEUTICALS and FIRST QUALITY INC. regarding Risk-Based Computer System Assessments - the Inspector Cometh.
Register at http://www.sweinc.biz and receive a $300 Discount.
SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR opportunities are available. Please contact Mats Bergkvist, email@example.com at 813-655-7788 for details or register interest on the web-site http://www.sweinc.biz.
Other Current Educational Conference Offerings from SWE Enterprises Include:
* PHARMACEUTICAL LABELING AND PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION
* 3rd Annual ADVANCED COMPUTER SYSTEM VALIDATION
* Strategies and Techniques for FORMULATION AND DEVELOPMENT of Protein Based Drugs
To obtain more information about Educational Conferences or to Register, visit http://www.sweinc.biz. NEW Educational Conferences are added on a regular basis. Check back for Updates to our web site.