Venue: Rosebank Courtyard Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2007||End Date/Time: May 24, 2007|
|Registration Date: May 22, 2007|
- Marketing: so much more than "advertising and sales" - get to see the big picture
- Advertising does it work?
- Word of mouth - friend or foe?
- How to identify and segment your market
- Attracting attention in a busy marketplace
- How to beat the competition
- Understanding product positioning
- How to budget for marketing activities
- Creative and cost-effective marketing ideas
- How to get free marketing
- Short introduction to market research
Naomi Paul-Bütow has been running "Marketing 101" successfully for two years. Over a thousand executives and managers have drawn benefit from this workshop.
Book now, as space is limited. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Naomi at +27217904216