Venue: Olympia Conference Centre
|Event Date/Time: Jul 05, 2007|
Choosing the correct approach to a vegetated slope, delivering successful drainage solutions, and incorporating effective monitoring instrumentation can all help your business stay ahead. This key industry event will equip you with the knowledge to apply best practice techniques, and deliver appropriate practical solutions which are cost-effective and ensure long term slope stability.
Top five reasons to attend:
- Hear the latest research developments and practical advice surrounding vegetated slopes, drainage solutions and the impact of climate change
- Gain an insight into leading international best practice - The Egnatia Odos Highway Project
- Listen to major clients give their views on current research and identify ongoing opportunities for slope works expertise
- Get up-to-speed on the latest technological developments in slope monitoring instrumentation
- Incomparable networking opportunity - last year’s conference attracted over 200 of ground engineering’s most influential members
What delegates said about last year’s GE Slope Engineering conference:
“ A refreshingly wide ranging conference embracing both traditional and innovative solutions for slope stabilisation and remediation” P Daley, Capita Symonds
“Impressive and informative” A Abbe, Giken Europe BV
“Very educational” M Mo, High Point Rendel
Who should attend?