Maximizing Profitability through Telecoms Operational Excellence
Venue: Grand Hyatt Hotel, Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Sep 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 05, 2007|
Why Operational Excellence?
Your telecoms company is moving into a rapidly maturing phase driven by massive growth. Coping with the explosive subscriber growth curve, and diminishing differentiation between you and your competitor by means of telecoms technology, products & tariffs, brand promiscuity, and churn rates is a 21st Century challenge.
Check out some of the key takeaways:
- Setting an industry definition for Operational Excellence: Panel discussion with Sri Lanka Telecom, TM Group, Cell C, Lattelecom and SAP
- Achieving Service Excellence Standards at all User Touch Points: Senior Director, Global Telecoms, SAP
- Telecoms in Maturing Markets: Finding New Growth and Streamlining Processes: Six Sigma Strategy Manager, SK Telecom
- Building Revenue Opportunities through Stronger Outsourcing Features: Network Director, Member of the Board, Lattelecom
- Eliminating Redundancies through the Integration of Processes: Maximizing the SDP to Enhance Service Layer Transformation: Executive Head, Customer Services and Application, CELL C, South Africa