Military Logistics Summit 2007 (MilLog 2007)
Venue: UMUC Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 13, 2007|
|Registration Date: Sep 10, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 27, 2007|
Join the "who's who" of logistics at the leading event for senior-level defense logistics professionals and find out! IDGA's Military Logistics Summit brings together the thought leaders and decision-makers in logistics operations to discuss the latest implementation strategies and program initiatives to ensure the flexibility and preparedness of our military's future.
This year's program will cut right to the heart of the issues: What does it take to achieve 360 degree readiness? How do you best modernize and transform logistics systems, reset equipment and supplies, maximize resource efficiency, and how, truly, do you fix things faster?
Discussions will focus on the timeliest topics and concerns such as:
- Resetting the Force
- Creating Seamless, Agile Logistics Systems
- Joint Logistics: Overcoming Challenges to Interoperability
- The Keys to PBL Success Stories: Takeaways to Use Now
- Logistics Transformation Lessons for the Military from the Commercial World
- Achieving Readiness for an Over-Taxed Military
- and much more!
FEATURING A SPECIAL KEYNOTE PRESENTATION BY: General John Abizaid, USA (Ret), Commander, USCENTCOM (2003-2007)
ALSO HEAR FROM:
* Lieutenant General Robert T. Dail, USA - Director, Defense Logistics Agency
* Vice Admiral Ann E. Rondeau, USN - Deputy Commander, USTRANSCOM
* Rear Admiral Robert D. Reilly, Jr, USN - Commander, Military Sealift Command
* Major General (S) Paul Selva, USAF - Deputy Chief of Staff, Strategic Plans & Programs, Director of Strategic Planning, US Air Force
* Brigadier General (P) James E. Chambers, USA - Commanding General/Commandant, US Army Transportation Center and School
* Rear Admiral Mark F. Heinrich, USN - Commander, Defense Supply Center Richmond
* Brigadier General David Reist, USMC - Assistant Deputy Commandant, Installations & Logistics, Headquarters Marine Corps
* David M. Fisher - Director, Business Transformation Agency
* Kevin Billing - Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Energy, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health)
* Catherine L. Doolos - Deputy Program Executive Officer Enterprise Information Systems and Program Manager, Single Army Logistics Enterprise
* C. Redding Hobby - Executive Director for Field Support, US Army Sustainment Command
* and many more!