Intranet Site Visits - Melbourne
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2007|
As such, it is crucial that your organisation’s intranet is well-structured and designed to cater for the needs of users. The intranet also needs to be constantly updated in order to maintain relevancy and interact successfully with other web-based applications such as extranets and the Internet.
This event will provide delegates with an opportunity to visit organisations who have demonstrated success in implementing and developing an intranet within their organisation. During the course you will discuss challenges and best practices with the hosts and witness key developments through live intranet demonstrations.
You will leave this event enthused and with critical insights on how to:
- Successfully implement an intranet strategy
- Prioritise user needs to create a user-centric application
- Liaise between the business and IT functions of an intranet
- Facilitate effective stakeholder management and education
- Demonstrate the benefits of an effective intranet to the organisation
- Re-design your intranet when necessary to maintain relevancy and currency
- Adopt collaborative tools such as blogs and wikis to improve information sharing