INTERDISCIPLINARY SEMINAR-SCHOOL «Education and Culture of Russia in the Changing World»
|Event Date/Time: Jun 20, 2007||End Date/Time: Jun 24, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jun 01, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 01, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 01, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 01, 2007|
Concrete directions of the Seminar work:
– comparative education;
– acute problems of the international cooperation in the field of philosophy of education and culture;
– values of eastern and western systems of education;
– internationalization of higher education and ethnically oriented educational programs;
– the Bologna process: legal problems of higher education and Russian Education;
– formation of the unified educational space, and problems of cross-cultural communication;
– experience and heritage of Russian education and culture in the modern world;
– interdisciplinary approach: opportunities and prospects;
– comparativistics as an innovative methodology;
– values of culture and education in the modern world;
– a person in the culture of Russia;
– an image of Russia (education, culture, society, people etc.) in the changing world;
– education and culture of Russia and the process of globalization;
– distant education and its role in the modern changing world.
Article layout requirements
Article volume – 0.5 of a printer’s sheet (8-12 pages), A-4 format at 1.5 intervals.
Electronic version is produced in RTF format
All margins - 2 centimeters
Numbering of pages - bottom and in the middle
Placement of drawings included in the text should not be less than 300 dpi
Font size -14
Print size for the list of publications – 12
Font - Times New Roman
In the beginning of the article (in Russian) there should be a synopsis in English – 12 kg, 150-200 symbols
References to the bibliographical list should be written in square brackets after mentioning the corresponding work in the text and comprise the number of the mentioned work in the bibliographical list and, if necessary, page number (for example [8, p. 55]).
In the end of the article the information about the author should be given: scientific degree, scientific title, position, workplace, contact phone number, address, and e-mail.
Organizing committee has the right to edit and decline the materials collected at their discretion.
A traveling allowance is at the expense of the sending party.
For participating in the conference the following should be sent to the organizing committee:
• Application for participation in the conference according to the registration form attached,
• Electronic version of the article.
• You may take part in the seminar only by publishing the paper (for correspondence) . The publication is free.
Application deadline is 1 st of June 2007
E-mail address for sending applications: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Contact phone numbers: (tel. in day-time) +7 (383)268-10-75 or +7 9137486777; (tel. in the evening) 7 (38341)21094
Postal address: Ul. Viluyiskaya, 28 -335b, Novosibirsk, Russia 630126,
Contact Person: Larisa Kruychko