Venue: Corinthia Towers Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 03, 2007||End Date/Time: Oct 05, 2007|
This conference is for those in the organisation who are responsible for designing and implementing the talent management strategy. Its purpose is to ensure that participants are able to make an effective contribution to the initiation, oversight and ongoing management of talent management.
If you want to advance your implementation tactics and develop a more superior approach to talent management, then these 8 keynote presentations, 4 workshops, 8 interactive round-table & team building sessions, 1 cocktail reception, 1 evening diner and 22 speakers.
• Put talent management firmly on the agenda and ensure HR has a place at the CEO’s table.
• Develop talent and really mean it.
• Pioneer an integrated talent management strategy: link HR and business.
• Head hunters: an effective medium to secure top talent or an expensive waste of time and money?
• Deliver what leadership actually wants from talent management and meet HR objectives.
• Assessing the importance of incorporating exceptional branding into talent management to promote your organization as a company of choice and maintain a competitive advantage.
• Speak the language of business to really drive talent management across your organization.
• Designing the right succession management process for your organization.