Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007
End Date/Time: Jul 20, 2007
Sep 09, 2007
Early Registration Date:
Sep 20, 2007
Microsoft's .NET Framework 3.5 technology platform will revolutionize how .NET programmers develop Web applications. Taught by the top industry-leading experts, these in-depth sessions offer a profound insight into this new technology and its applications. You’ll shave months off your learning curve and will leave with a strong .NET 3.5 knowledge base.
Reasons to Attend
- The .NET Roadshow is your best source of training on this brand new technology.
- You'll learn best practices, pitfalls, tips and design guidelines.
- You'll gain the skills needed to start applying .NET Framework 3.5 to your projects right away.
- You'll learn from the top industry leaders' firsthand experience and gain a profound insight into the technology and its applications.
- You'll receive rich reference tools and resources that will help you with future projects.
- You will take away the knowledge you need to make educated decisions on aligning your company's technology roadmap with .NET Framework 3.5 and be able to assess the benefits and advantages.
- There is simply no substitute for being trained by the world's leading experts on the subject!
Super Early Bird Price: Register by July 20, 2007: $795
Regular Price: $995
If four or more people from the same company register at the same time, at the regular non-discounted price, the fourth person attends for free. Online registration is not available for team registrations. Please download the Registration Form and follow the Team Registration directions and fax all registrations to 415-947-6020. All registrations must be submitted together to qualify. Larger discounts may apply to teams of 10 or more from the same company, registering at the same time. Please contact email@example.com
for more information on discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Microsoft User Group Member & Microsoft Employee Discounts
We are happy to offer Microsoft user group members and Microsoft employees a special discount. Please contact Kathy Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org