Cooperation for Waste Issues - the 5th International Conference
|Event Date/Time: Apr 02, 2008||End Date/Time: Apr 03, 2008|
|Abstract Submission Date: Dec 01, 2007|
Independent Agency for Environmental Information (NGO EcoInform)
National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute"
Ecologycal Alliance, Ltd.
∙ Legal and regulatory framework of waste management
∙ Sanitary, environmental, institutional and economic aspects of waste management
∙ Waste management technologies, equipment and services
∙ Landfill construction and operation
∙ Radioactive and toxic waste treatment
∙ Wastewater treatment. Sludge management. Sludge fields
∙ Air emissions. Gaseous emission treatment. Dust and slag management
∙ Waste to energy
∙ Informational, programming and metrological support
∙ Environmental insurance systems, certification, standardization, audit, due diligence review
∙ Public participation in waste management.
Conference will comprise plenary sessions and work in specific sections, oral and poster presentations, specialized seminars, roundtable meetings, environmental literature exhibits and other events. The Conference Programme will be finalized upon the receipt and review of all submitted presentations by the organizers.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
Abstracts will be published if they are accepted by the Program Committee. Authors will be notified by the Organizers within 4 weeks after receiving the abstract.
The size of an abstract varies from 1000 to 8000 symbols.
- prepare abstracts in Word '97-2000 in English (obligatory) and Russian (desirable)
- include abstract full title, full name, affiliation and contact information for all authors and indicate the person for correspondence
- provide pictures in JPG or TIFF format (the minimal resolution is 300 dpi) or in vector formats (EPS or WMF), charts, schemes and diagrams in Excel or Corel Draw format
- include these objects in text of an abstract as well as in separated files
- do not attach a list of references to your abstract.