Manufacturing Cost Reduction Strategies Malaysia 2007
Venue: Legend Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 10, 2007|
In today's competitive environment, we understand the role that cost plays in terms of winning and retaining market share is important. This 2-Day course will show you the hidden cost behind your plant and how you could increase the effectiveness of all workers, which ultimately leads to product cost reductions and margin improvements.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
* Analyze the non-value added cost in manufacturing and how to eliminate / reduce them.
* Enhance the operations supply chain through manufacturing innovation process.
* Improve productivity and drive profits through cost reduction in 4 major areas.
* Expand lean manufacturing concepts to lean enterprise for effective cost reduction.
* Develop action plans to analyze, implement and monitor the results.
* Use major key performance indices to measure effectiveness and to drive continuous improvement.
Who Should Attend
Plant managers, production, maintenance managers, engineers, supervisors, technicians, etc